Frozen Colored Rats
- Do not handle reptile before offering feeder.
- Always feed reptiles separately.
- Place rodent bag in warm water until thawed. Do not microwave.
- When completely thawed, grasp the feeder with tongs and present to reptile.
- Feeding response may be encouraged by wiggling rodent.
- Release feeder when reptile strikes and acquires.
- Avoid the risk of bites: Always wash hands after handling feeder rodents.
- Never prepare or store frozen feeders where human food is prepared, stored, or consumed.
Reviews from people like you
Out of 5
Would recommend to a friend
I was recommended to LayneLabs by a friend after having a hard time finding a reliable and clean way to feed me snake. There is no worry of unclean rats and they deliver way earlier than their expected delivery dates. My snake is thriving and I will continue to use LayneLabs throughout his life.
- Deanna Mendoza
- Lawndale, CA
I was looking for a place that had a great deal on rats for my boas. I usually buy from another place but the amount that I was getting for the price with shipping was getting to expensive for me. I found Layne Labs on Google and compared pricing with my other usual vendor and it was alot better. I also compared them with another place I found on google but they were still better for my options. The shipping was very fast. It usually takes a week to get my rats from the other vendor. These from Layne Labs arrived in 3 days!!! The box was alot smaller than the one they come in from the other vendor which im sure saves a little on shipping. I also loved that I could get a mixture of small and medium rats!! My male is bigger than my female at the moment so the mixture of sizes really helps!
- Eric H.
- Sherwood, AR
Always consistent and reliable
Rats are always consistent and in great shape. My snake never refuses them.
- Chris L.
- Gardner, MA
- Home Pet