Frozen Colored Rats
- Do not handle reptile before offering feeder.
- Always feed reptiles separately.
- Place rodent bag in warm water until thawed. Do not microwave.
- When completely thawed, grasp the feeder with tongs and present to reptile.
- Feeding response may be encouraged by wiggling rodent.
- Release feeder when reptile strikes and acquires.
- Avoid the risk of bites: Always wash hands after handling feeder rodents.
- Never prepare or store frozen feeders where human food is prepared, stored, or consumed.
Reviews from people like you
Out of 5
Would recommend to a friend
Cadillac of frozen rats!
We have tried frozen rats from a few companies. Then we heard of Layne labs. When we originally placed the order, that shipping was a little hard to get past at first. However, we had to see what all the hype was about. Are these really as good as they say? I mean a rat is a rat, right? Uhm, no! Your snakes health is as good as the quality of food they are fed. These rats are clean! The fur is so soft, like rabbit fur! I know what you are thinking, why are you petting your snakes dinner? Once you buy these, you will understand! You can tell that these rats are fed high quality food to ensure they are healthy and it shows in their fur. There is something about these rats, that even my daughters snake knows she is getting the absolute best of the best. She strikes these instantly. There is no dangling and trying to entice her, the second she catches a scent she is strikes it. These truly are the Cadillac of frozen rats. Once you try Layne labs, nothing else will ever compare.
- Shelly R
- Laporte, IN
- Thread Head Step Child
Detective Hiss more can be a picky eater, but he struck within seconds for this rat pup!
The box arrived 2 days late due to bad weather in Nevada, but the rats were still completely frozen! I've ordered from a few different places, but this was by far the best ordering experience I've had. I also love that you guys have options on quantity! Detective Hissmore can be a very picky eater, but these rats were the first he has struck right away for me with!
- Karen B
- Elko, NV
Small Colored Rats - Frozen
Layne Labs has consistently provided fresh frozen rats. The sizes are always very similar. I don’t buy rodents anywhere else.
- Elise O.
- Camden, SC