Frozen Colored Rats
- Do not handle reptile before offering feeder.
- Always feed reptiles separately.
- Place rodent bag in warm water until thawed. Do not microwave.
- When completely thawed, grasp the feeder with tongs and present to reptile.
- Feeding response may be encouraged by wiggling rodent.
- Release feeder when reptile strikes and acquires.
- Avoid the risk of bites: Always wash hands after handling feeder rodents.
- Never prepare or store frozen feeders where human food is prepared, stored, or consumed.
Reviews from people like you
Out of 5
Would recommend to a friend
Quick Service and Proven Quality
Ordering from Layne Labs has been great. Their CS is prompt and friendly. Online orders go through without any issue. I live on the east coast, but I always count on orders to ship on a Monday and arrive the following Wednesday. Their packaged very well and frozen solid on arrival. The mice and rats have never arrived bloodied or soiled - always clean and well packaged in releasable bags. I make 100% of my orders for all three of my snakes through Layne Labs.
- Steven D.
- Philadelphia, PA
Consistency is key and the frozen rat pups are always on point. They’re close in size every time I order
- Courtney P.
- Baltimore, MD
Our ball python loves the selection of rats that Layne labs provides. Shipping is always fast and easy. The quality of rats has always been excellent.
- Melinda G
- Wilmington, NC
Quality feeder rodents
We have been using Layne Labs as our source for feeder rodents for a couple of years now. We have always been happy with the quick shipping and the ease of the entire process. We have a total of 11 snakes, and so we go through a lot of rodents. We only buy from Layne labs because their rodents are not dilapidated and nasty looking. These are healthy animals that have been fed well. I think the hardest part in the beginning was trying to figure out what size feeder we needed. Once we got that figured out it has been easy, and reorder is easy by shopping using previous orders. Make sure you have the dedicated freezer space available. We bought a freezer just for rodents.
- Lisa K.
- Rigby, ID