Preparation and Feeding Instructions:
- Do not handle reptile before offering feeder.
- Always feed reptiles separately.
- Place rodent bag in warm water until thawed. Do not microwave.
- When completely thawed, grasp the feeder with tongs and present to reptile.
- Feeding response may be encouraged by wiggling rodent.
- Release feeder when reptile strikes and acquires.
- Avoid the risk of bites: Always wash hands after handling feeder rodents.
- Never prepare or store frozen feeders where human food is prepared, stored, or consumed.
*Frequency of feeding depends on the species. Please check with your vet or pet professional for advice.